BEN aims to support and encourage organizations, agencies and institutions partners to generate their commitment to and investment in children's optimal and holistic development in Bangladesh.
The major objective of the BEN is to advocate for and promote ECD in Bangladesh. The specific objectives are:
- Develop ECD Guidelines & Tools: Develop standard and generic guidelines for developing ECD tools, materials and programs.
- Share Information and Resources: Create and provide a platform for ECD professionals and partners to share information and resources to ensure accessibility.
- Create Awareness: Promote importance of ECD and create awareness at practice level.
- Advocate for Policy Change: Support national actors and partners to advocate and formulate national ECD policies, frameworks and program implementation strategies.
- Build Partnership: Build national and international partnerships and collaborate to create a supportive environment to leverage resources for ECD and BEN's capacity to fulfill its objective.
- Generate Knowledge: Generate and facilitate the empirical research knowledge on ECD from national and global context to address priority areas and develop ECD culture.
- Develop Capacity: Create and offer opportunities for professional development and learning related to ECD programming.